Slip Slip

I need some ice.

That was one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile. The more I watched it repeat the more I laughed. Great job, and I loved the artwork. I cringed everytime he hit his head, looked so damn painful.

Dbmwjo responds:

Glad you liked it. The sound effect of him hitting his head is actually me just whacking my fist with an empty soda bottle.

...The More You Know *shwiing*!!!

Brookie Brookie

Dude

Is it just me or does everybody have a friend that is addicted to WOW? I'm preparing intervention for mine. Funny stuff dude, keep it up, and I hope it works.

Eiffel 65's "Blue" [S.E.] Eiffel 65's "Blue" [S.E.]

not to bad

That was pretty good...the song however makes me shudder to my core. Good job on the animation and art.

HomeRun! HomeRun!

Interesting

I really liked the art and animation in the game. However I could not find a reason why you should be able to jump? It didn't help you to hit balls, infact you couldnt even swing while in the air. Anyway, aside from that it was pretty good.

GazSmithGames responds:

Hehe, I just thought it would be something a little differant? Wasent needed but i guess if it wasent added there would be complaints of having only 3 controlls, Anyway, thanks!

LoZ: La parodie LoZ: La parodie

Yeah...

Crap, no matter what language it was in.

kirbynator responds:

Wtf? Why are you watching this? Is it the soundboard that was interesting? WTF!

EarthBound Distraction EarthBound Distraction

Hmmmm

Not too shabby...of course I'm a huge fan of earthbound (please come to us gba earthbound..) so i was happy when I saw the sprites. Good job man.

Excuses Excuses