Slip Slip

I need some ice.

That was one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile. The more I watched it repeat the more I laughed. Great job, and I loved the artwork. I cringed everytime he hit his head, looked so damn painful.

Dbmwjo responds:

Glad you liked it. The sound effect of him hitting his head is actually me just whacking my fist with an empty soda bottle.

...The More You Know *shwiing*!!!

Brookie Brookie

Dude

Is it just me or does everybody have a friend that is addicted to WOW? I'm preparing intervention for mine. Funny stuff dude, keep it up, and I hope it works.

Eiffel 65's "Blue" [S.E.] Eiffel 65's "Blue" [S.E.]

not to bad

That was pretty good...the song however makes me shudder to my core. Good job on the animation and art.

Talk Show Hosts Talk Show Hosts

I will simply add to what the one before me said. Most excellent.

Hill Billy James Hill Billy James

True

That is a very true joke. I live in the south. I hear country music all the time unfournatly, and I found it very amusing. Good job.

"Review" "Review"

Deep.

I found the meaning, but it could be just the beer talking to me.

Ivanovitch responds:

Well tell me :)

Sonic Disaster World Sonic Disaster World

Pretty good.

I enjoyed this flash very much. Some things could be worked on, but I won't complain because I could see the effort put forth. Good job.

Snoopy's Problem Snoopy's Problem

Snoopy...

I agree with the last guy, I love snoopy and this dissapoints me. However I can't say that all of it was bad. Although the animation wasnt much I really liked it. The voice is what made me stop watching though, I'm so sick of hearing that computer generated voice I could just kill a small animal.

orangepele responds:

you need a girl, bumholyO!

perscriptions rock perscriptions rock

Could of been good.

The animation and art was great in this animation. It made sense...a little...but I think some sound would of really helped. Reall nice art and animation however.